Welcome to the new community forum!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Angel LM
    Admin

Hello everyone!

It has been a while since I last had the time and motivation to make a substantial improvement to this project. This time I have taken it up with enthusiasm and I think it has been worth the effort.

I’m proud to introduce you the new Thor’s website. I did my best to gather all existing project documentation in one place. I have also taken the opportunity to add new documentation and improve the existing one in order to make the project accessible to more people.

And let’s be honest, although it has been useful, Thor’s Google Group mailing list wasn’t pleasant to use. It’s also a service that Google could eliminate from one day to the next, losing all the information there. That’s why I’ve taken the trouble to migrate all the messages to this new forum, much more intuitive to use in my opinion.

I have migrated the users, but not the passwords, so if you had posted a message in this group you will have your user created in the new forum. To set your password you will have to follow this link.

From now on, the Thor’s Google Group mailing list will be obsolete and only this forum will be used, in order to centralise all information in one place.

If you are experiencing any problems with password reset, registration or login to the forum, feel free to contact me at contacto@angel-lm.com

I hope you like this new site 🙂

Best Regards,
      Ángel LM

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.