Thor Discord Server

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Angel LM
    Admin

TLDR: I’ve created a Discord server so we can talk about this project in a more fluid way, you can join using this link.

Hello everyone!

It’s been a while now since the last big change in this project, which was the migration of the Google Groups community to this website.
      At the time I was hesitating between migrating to a forum or creating a Discord server (which was quite popular at the time). Finally I opted for this forum, since I consider that the information is much more organized and any user can enter, search if their problem is solved and see the solution in a simple way.

And for the moment, I want to keep it that way, but I also think it is good that there is a more direct communication channel, since not everyone is subscribed to the forum alerts. Even I, sometimes, don’t get the alerts and it takes me a long time to answer a question.

On the other hand, I want to see if the community gets more involved with development this way. I want that between all of us we can make decisions, propose improvements and comment on the development.

So, to summarize. I have created a Discord server that you can join by following this link. I would appreciate that the questions continue to be posted in the forum, so that there is a record for the rest of users. Feel free, once the message is posted in the forum, to share it here so that we can respond as soon as possible.

For the moment this Discord server will be in test phase. If I see that it is not useful, that it is full of spam, that people do not use it properly or that it is not of interest, it will be deleted and we will continue as before.

PS: Until now I had not managed a Discord server, so I will have to learn as I go along. Any suggestion is welcomed 🙂

Best regards!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.