PCB buy/manufacture question

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi all,
    I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing when it comes to custom PCBs 😛

I’m wondering what the easiest way for me to get the PCB is? ;Does anyone here have a spare one that I can buy? ;
    If not, how do I go about getting the board made (good manufacturers etc.)?

P D
      I am using the Fysetc Spyder.

Paul

Angel LM
      Admin

Hello!

I just uploaded the ControlPCB project to the PCBWay platform, so you can order the PCB easy 🙂
        The default manufacturing parameters should be ok, but check them with the ones I published in the “Ordering PCBs” section of the Electronics documentation.
        In that section you will also find instructions in case you prefer to order it from another manufacturer.

Hope it helps!

Anonymous

Hi angel,

I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to know if the control pcb i will get from the PCBWay Platform doesn’t need other components or wires ?

Thank you,

Anonymous

and please do i need to order the SMD-Stencil service too?

Angel LM
            Admin

Hello!
              In PCBWay you only can buy the raw PCB, the board with no componentes soldered. You have to buy the components in other site and solder them. You can check the Bill of Materials section and the Electronics page for more info!
              The SMD-Stencil helps you to apply the solder paste (if you are using it to solder), but it is not neccessary (I didn’t used it).

Hope it helps 😉

caffeinatedinsanity
              Participant

I’m confused on what you’re in need of. You have the Fysect Spider control board (super interesting board that I hadn’t heard of before) so you don’t need the control pcb that Angel posted. You already have a board with enough stepper drivers.

Edit: Sorry I’m on mobile and only just realized that the person with the spider isn’t OP.

foggy2
                Participant

Bonjour est il possible d acheter un PCB deja assemblée ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.