Modelo Cinemático

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sebasshare
    Participant

Buenas tardes (en Argentina):

Tengo unas dudas de la representación que tienen las articulaciones para la obtención de los parámetros D-H. Es posible que las articulaciones 1,2 y 3 formen el cuerpo del robot y las 4,5 y 6 sean la muñeca esférica? Estuve modelando las articulaciones y cada vez que las veo encuentro diferentes posiciones, por lo que no puedo terminar de armar la tabala de parámetros de D-H. Existe alguna dorma de poder enviarte los esquemáticos que propuse?

Desde ya muchas gracias y te felicito por tu trabajo!

—-

Good afternoon (in Argentina):

I have some doubts about the representation of the joints to obtain the D-H parameters. Is it possible that the joints 1,2 and 3 form the body of the robot and the 4,5 and 6 are the spherical wrist? I have been modeling the joints and every time I see them I find different positions, so I can’t finish the D-H parameters table. Is there any way to send you the schematics I proposed?

Thank you very much and congratulations for your work!

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Angel LM. Reason: Translated
      • This topic was modified 2 years ago by Angel LM.
      Angel LM
      Admin

Hello Sebas!

Thank you very much for your interest in this project! A few years ago I made this post on Hackaday about Thor’s direct kinematics, you may find it useful for what you are telling me.

If you want to post some images in the forum of your schematics, you can upload the images to https://imgur.com/ (for example) and share the link in the post!

Hope it helps!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.