Mi software para mover a THOR / My own software to move THOR

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

buenas a todos… ;después de mas de un año, sigo con el proyecto… lento pero sin parar, y aprovechando el tiempo del estado de alarma…sigo trabajando en el montaje ya que no consigo unos buenos movimientos…
    Como quiero usar Thor sobre todo para “jugar” estoy creando un software de movimiento directo, es decir con unos slider que mueven las articulaciones a tiempo real, y también guarda 4 posiciones a las que podemos acceder en cualquier momento…

Captura de pantalla 2020-05-24 a las 21.07.55.png

esta pensado para usarlo en una Raspberry Pi y una pantalla de 7″ con una resolución de 800×480… y así no depender de un ordenador…
    no es muy bonito pero parece que va funcionando…
    Estoy haciendo el programa en processing ( no soy programador, solo aficionado ) si alguien quiere ir haciendo alguna prueba , se lo puedo mandar por mail y me puede ir comentado los problemas que encuentre…
    En el momento de guadar los movimientos, la rotación del gripper no funciona (la tengo desactivada.. no lo hace bien)
    Gracias ;a todos ! ;
    good morning everyone…after more than a year, I continue with the project … slow but without stopping, and taking advantage of the time of the alarm state …I’m still working on the montage since I can’t get good movements …
    As I want to use Thor especially to “play” I am creating a direct movement software, that is to say with some slider that move the joints in real time, and it also saves 4 positions that we can access at any time …

It is designed to be used on a Raspberry Pi and a 7 “screen with a resolution of 800×480 … and thus not depend on a computer …
    It is not very nice but it seems to be working …
    I am doing the program in processing (I am not a programmer, just an amateur) if someone wants to go testing, I can send it to them by mail and they can comment on the problems they find …
    At the moment of saving the movements, the rotation of the gripper does not work (I have it disabled … it does not do it well)
    Thank

El que quiera probarlo, esta en mi repo de GitHub …. ;
    https://github.com/lisergio/THOR-manual-control

Tested using Processing on Mac controlling the movements of ART1 (so far). Works great! Thanks for making this!

Angel LM
    Admin

Wow Fer!
      It looks very nice! Thanks for sharing! If you don’t mind I’m gonna add it to the Thor’s Readme so anyone can find it! 🙂
      Angel LM

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.