Joint 6 screw adjustment

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sebasshare
    Participant

Hi. We are facing another problem with de joint 6. The screw is turning around when de joint 6 moves. We adjust the screw in diferents levels and the result is the same: the screw is turning around. We check if there are some particules, just dirt or dust that could generate this issue. Even changing de screw and the bearing it behaves with this problem. Has anyone have this problem?
      There is a link below showing the issue.

Screw adjustment

Thanks.

Hola. Nos encontramos con un nuevo problema respecto de la articulación 6. Cuando giramos el tornillo también lo hace. Intentamos distintos niveles de ajuste y obtenemos el mismo resultado. Verificamos si hay alguna partícula, suciedad o polvo que produzca este problema. Inclusive cambiamos el tornillo, el rodamiento pero el resultado siguien siendo el mismo. Alguien ha tenido esta dificultad?

Gracias.

sebasshare
      Participant

I solved the problem by adding a grower washer to the set screw. It works well.

Thanks.

Lo resolví añadiendo una arandela de tipo grower al tornillo de ajuste. Funciona perfecto.

Gracias.

Angel LM
        Admin

Hi Sebas!

I just saw that you already solved it! I did not face this problem, but I’ll write down the solution in case it happens to someone else!

Thanks 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.