Joint 5 & 6 movements

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sebasshare
    Participant

Hi. I have a question about the combined movement of joints 5 and 6: when I set some position value of joint 5 and then I want to rotate the gripper (keeping the previous position of joint 5), moves to its original position and then begins to rotate. So, the idea was that joint 6 would rotate in the joint 5 position that I left before, since if I am manipulating some material it will change its required position. I hope I have made myself understood.

Thanks.

Hola. Tengo una consulta sobre el movimiento combinado de las articulaciones 5 y 6: cuando coloco un valor de posición de la articulación 5 y luego quiero rotar el gripper (manteniento la posición anterior), el gripper vuelve a la posición previa antes de mover la articulación 5 y luego recién genera la rotación de la articulación 6. La idea es que se mantenga como la dejé previamente ya que si estoy manipulando algun tipo de material, va a cambiar la posición que se requiere para este. Espero me haya hecho comprender.

#2078 Quote
    Angel LM
    Admin

Hi!

That is a weird behaviour… How are you setting the positions? Via GCode or using Asgard?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.