[Introduction] Wilmer Gaona

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello, everyone!
    My name is Wilmer Gaona. I am a mechanical engineer of the Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Bogota, Colombia and I have a PhD ;in Computational Modeling and Scientific Computing from the Universidad Autónoma del Estado de Morelos, Cuernavaca, Mexico.From I have memory, I have ever been interested ;in the mechanics and electronics stuff with the purpose of building machines and ;robots for helping people. I love building things, for this reason, I have learnt about microcontrollers, electronics, embedding computing, ;programming, ;digital control, 3D modelling and 3D printing. And of course, I am building the Thor Robotic Arm because it is so interestingbecause it combines all of this kind of knowledge in a practical way and it could be applied in a real industrial environment.

Hi Wilmer,
    welcome. 🙂

Angel LM
    Admin

Welcome to the Thor Community Wilmer

Thanks Oliver, your son is my hero… 🙂

Thanks to you for your incredible work

Angel LM
      Admin

Hi, I’m also developing the project alike to Thor and I noticed that you were doing the same, what about your progress?

Br

среда, 22 марта 2017 г., 20:08:43 UTC+3 пользователь Wilmer Gaona написал:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.