Hello from Poland

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bartek Rachwal
    Participant

Hello All
    My name is Bartek. I have some experience in 3D modeling (I was working as CAD designer in automotive some time ago). Today I was looking for some good reason to learn Arduino platform and idea to build robot was great. So, 3D modeling is not a problem for me, my Ender 3 seems to be enough to print it out…
    But the main reason to start with Thor was that my 14-years old son just start his secondary school in mechatronic class and the primary target for me was to encourage him to do such things and to spend with him many, many hours TOGETHER with this project.

Now, 90% of thor is ready & assembled. Only gripper is missing. We are currently after first success – upload of grbl and first movement of robotic arm. Still some small problems to overcome and solve but even this stage for us is a big success! It moves incredibly ๐Ÿ˜€

So, that’s all for the moment. I’m sure, we will come back here with many questions…

Best regards
    Bartek & Wojtek

#1884 Quote
    Angel LM
    Keymaster

Hello Bartek!

I’m sorry for this late reply, but welcome to the Thor community! I’m very happy that you and your son have chosen this project to build something together!
    It has been 3 months since your post. Have you finish the assembly? I’m very curious to see how it turned out ๐Ÿ™‚

Best regards!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.