;currently tested (little by little
because I didn’t have much spare time right now…) and I have found at
least 3 bugs in the current design of the ControlPCB.
These bugs are easy to fix, but I’ll update the electronic design in order to have a bug-free PCB.
The bugs I have seen so far are:
pads for the Power and Switch terminal blocks are in the incorrect
side. Quick fix: Solder it through the hole or applying some solder
paste in the solder pad before introducing the terminal block.
Tool control pin is currently connected to the Mega’s pin 40 which is
not a PWM pin. Quick fix: separate the Tool wire from the ribbon cable
and connect it to a free PWM pin (for example: pin 7).
- LEDs are
too bright. I have to check the values of the resistors since the leds
are so bright that them can hurt the eyes. Specially the USB one. Quick
fix: Probably a higher value of the led resistors will solve this minor
Except for that bugs, the PCB works well.
I will upload soon the fixes, the grbl version for this board aaaaaand a diagram of the PCB connections.